I’ve noticed several sewists… See, I’ve been out of the game so long, I was still calling myself a seamstress. Anyway, several SEWISTS made resolutions or lists of what they would like to accomplish this year. I thought I’d join in. It’ll be fun to see just how much I accomplish. So here goes:
- Complete the Jacket a Month project (all 12 jackets)
- Go for a Dress a Month, but I’ll settle for at least eight new dresses
- Finish the quilt I started *cough*13 years ago
- Make a corsette
- Make two new costumes for DragonCon (Steampunk & Marvel)
- Improve my fitting skills
- Make a pair of pants (that FIT)
- Make a pair of jeans (that FIT)
- Make a significant dent in my stash
- Develop a TNT dress pattern
I think that’s enough for my first year back sewing. And just so you know, that TNT is at the top of the list. I’ve got my work cut out for me. Now let’s see how much I can get done.
What the one thing on your list you’d most like to accomplish this year?